TRACE membership helps companies operating globally conduct business ethically and in compliance with the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act and other similar anti-bribery regulations, all while remaining competitive. TRACE members pay an annual membership fee and memberships are renewed annually.Download the Membership Brochure Subscribe to the Mailing List
TRACE members include hundreds of multinational companies, many of which are in the Fortune 500. All TRACE members commit to a high level of transparency.
In order to join TRACE, a multinational company must:
- provide a copy of its anti-bribery policy
- sign a membership agreement confirming its commitment to complying with international anti-bribery laws.
Members represent the following industries:
- Aerospace, Defense and Security
- Engineering and Construction
- Extractive Industries
- Financial Services
- Food, Beverage and Hospitality
- Manufactures and Service Providers
- Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Health Care
- Technology and Software
- Transportation and Logistics
Preview the newest anti-bribery training modules by viewing the brief video clip below or click here to request a demo account.
Members form the TRACE Compliance Community™, which offers invaluable benchmarking and networking opportunities.
Multiple training tools and services enable members to train all levels of employees and intermediaries.
- Unlimited access to TRACE online multilingual Anti-Bribery Compliance, Avoiding Trafficked Labor, Conflicts of Interest, and Conflict Minerals training modules.
- Library of executive level training vignettes.
- Discounted rates on customized in-person and webinar training sessions.
- Complimentary access to live TASA: TRACE Anti-Bribery Specialist Accreditation® webinars and discounted tuition.
- Ongoing training and compliance support provided by a TRACE attorney who is assigned to your account.
Exclusive access to the world’s largest online database of anti-bribery materials ensures that compliance departments stay informed of the latest regulatory and compliance developments.
- Virtual reference library containing local law resources for almost every country.
- Country-specific gifts and hospitality guidelines drafted by local attorneys.
- Model compliance policies and procedures.
User-friendly online tools that are easy to integrate into existing systems improve compliance procedures.
- Complimentary use of TRACE’s Gifts, Travel & Hospitality Tracking Software.
- Discount on TRACEsort, a customizable online third party risk assessment tool.
- Discount on sponsored TRACEcertification, an internationally recognized due diligence review, analysis and approval process.
Complimentary attendance to TRACE events facilitates benchmarking, networking and learning.
- TRACE’s Annual Best Practices Forum
- Regional Anti-Bribery Workshops
- Advanced Roundtable Discussions
- Discounts to Partner Events